Shining Armor Digital LLC – Owner/Founder
date_range January 2021 – Present
Freelance studio I founded to develop original WordPress websites, no-code/low code web applications, and Progressive Web Apps. Also providing technical support and audience development expertise.
Frontline Medical Communications, a WebMD Company – Director of Classified Advertising
date_range August 2008 – Present
Hands on business lead of a healthcare recruitment advertising division for a B2B medical publisher. I am the digital architect of multiple digital recruitment properties and the business’s technical and business lead. Selected Contributions:
- Conceptualized, developed, launched, and brought to market three (3) healthcare job boards, one of which operates in partnership with a medical society. Code original proofs-of-concept, created wireframes, forged a partnership with an overseas developer, and hand coded final HTML that was integrated with the source code.
- Responsible for the long-term strategy and all day-to-day operations of our digital properties. Ensure all properties are fully functional and continually optimized to meet the needs of website users, advertisers, and internal stakeholders.
- Developed and hand coded company’s first-ever mobile optimized HTML email e-Newsletters using responsive design. Produce and deploy all daily recruitment e-Newsletters daily as part of a larger effort to generate deliverables and deliver value for our advertisers.
- Develop and code landing pages for lead generation campaigns using HTML integrated with web applications from 3rd parties as well as ones I adapt from open-source code.
- Spearheaded integration of the MedJobNetwork with Medscape’s Business of Medicine.
- Implemented a new authentication solution for our job boards. Created business requirement documentation in anticipation of integrating with Medscape’s Single Sign-On framework.
- Led migration of all job boards, websites, e-Newsletters and landing pages away from an external web hosting vendor and into the WebMD internal data center.
Unimac Graphics/SCI (Strategic Content Imaging) – Sales Executive
date_range March 2003 – June 2008
Developed new business and managed customer relationships for major commercial printer and digital printing service bureau serving clients in the NJ/NY metropolitan area.
Scott Printing Corporation – Account Manager
date_range June 1992 – March 2003
Sold financial/commercial printing a vast range of clients. Exceeded sales goals and client expectations.
CPC Reprographicsa division of Corporate Printing/Merrill Corporation – Sales Representative
date_range August 1989 – June 1992
Sold reprographic printing services to law firms and financial institutions. Always exceeded sales quotas.
Aztech Financial Printing – Sales Representative
date_range August 1986 – August 1989
Sold financial printing to law firms, investment banks. Consistently exceeded sales goals.